Friday, January 12, 2007

We will just have to keep waiting.

Well the work week has officially ended and no call this week. (again) I have to say that the waiting is about to kill all of us. It is the most ask question. "Mom, have we got our referral yet?" I guess the blessing of this is that it has bumped "Mom, what's for dinner" off the top question spot, which I am eternally grateful about. Hopefully next week will bring news. We are the top family waiting for an infant boy so I know that the call will come soon. I have to comment that I am thrilled for our great friends the Sheltons. They will be traveling to Ethiopia on Tuesday to pick up their adorable daughters. You can see her cuties on her blog http://all-in-a-day-mommy.blogspot.com/ . Good Luck Taundra I will be thinking about you during your stay. Especially that your little Liya will not have difficulty attaching.

Since I do not have anything to report I am leaving you with another movie clip. Enjoy your weekend!

Shawn, Jill and the kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,

Oh, the waitng drove me nuts! I am sorry but that is the worst part of it all. Waiting to travel is easier. Here's praying for next week. My call came on a Tuesday afternoon.

Love,
Sue :)